Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Little Child

At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
Matthew 18:1-5

There is a little child within each of us. This child is unsophisticated, innocent and free. The child is unencumbered by shame, sin, lies of the enemy and striving. I prayed from the place of this child today. It is a place of humility and so sweet. When I pray from this place I am at peace and know in a greater measure that I am the beloved of God. I understand that the more I welcome this little child within me, the greater influence this child will have on me. I am being set free to be truly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment