Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you some treasures that God gives me during my morning prayer times. I hope it speaks to your heart and feeds your soul.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Holy Spirit, My Helper

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
John 14:26

The Joy of the Lord is My Strength Nehemiah 8:10

Yesterday, I wrote about finding treasures within ourselves. I wanted to continue that theme. After I wrote the blog, I still had a difficult time for a few more hours. I kept imagining myself as that excited kid, looking for treasure. After awhile, I noticed that the Holy Spirit was truly helping me. I could sense his presence. He was full of enthusiasm and joy as we explored together. His joy was contagious, and I began to get excited and happy right along with him. My rough day turned into a victorious one. I am still happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment